Contact Us Today for a Free Initial Consultation

Auto Accident Insurance Coverage

Your car accident may have left you with serious injuries and an uncertain future. Not only are you facing expensive medical treatments, but you also might be disabled and unable to return to work. And when you file a claim against the at-fault driver, you may find out that he or she doesn’t have insurance coverage, or the right amount of coverage, to pay for your accident-related expenses.

To get compensation for your injuries, you may have to file an uninsured (UI) or underinsured (UIM) claim with your own insurance company. Our Michigan auto accident lawyers know that it’s often an uphill battle to get the money you need from the insurance company. Don’t be intimidated into giving up your rights—call Michigan Injury Lawyers at (888) 454-0801 or fill out a free initial consultation form.

Uninsured and Underinsured Insurance

UI and UIM insurance are designed to protect drivers after car accidents. At Michigan Injury Lawyers, we’re familiar with UI and UIM insurance:

  • Uninsured motorist coverage
    This coverage compensates for your accident-related medical bills and expenses if someone without insurance causes the accident, or if you are struck by a hit-and-run driver.
  • Underinsured motorist coverage
    This coverage compensates you for your accident-related medical bills and expenses if someone caused your accident, but he or she doesn’t have enough insurance coverage to compensate you for your injuries.

We’ll Work While You Recover

If you’re unsure if you have UI or UIM insurance, our Michigan car accident lawyers can review your car insurance plan and determine your level of coverage. Then, we’ll do our best to help you get the full recovery for the accident. Let us handle the legal work while you focus on recovering and spending time with your family. Contact us today.