Suffering injuries or losing a loved one because of someone’s negligence is never acceptable. Your right is to demand fair compensation from liable parties for medical bills, pain and suffering, and any other damages they have caused you. Having a Warren personal injury lawyer handle your case may spare you stress and produce the financial outcome you seek.
Your recovery requires your attention, and that’s where our team can help. Allow us to handle every aspect of your case, as we have helped many clients obtain compensation for their economic and non-economic damages. Call our Warren personal injury attorney at Michigan Injury Lawyers today at (888) 454-0801 for your free consultation.
- Why Choose Michigan Injury Lawyers to Lead Your Case in Warren?
- Recoverable Damages in Your Warren Personal Injury Case
- Damages We’ll Seek Compensation for If You’ve Lost a Loved One
- We Have the Resources to Handle Every Step of Your Case in Warren
- Our Firm’s Fee Structure Places the Burden to Win on Us
- I’m Still Not Sure I Should Hire a Personal Injury Attorney from Michigan Injury Lawyers
- Call Michigan Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
Why Choose Michigan Injury Lawyers to Lead Your Case in Warren?
Never hire a law firm that’s not worthy of your trust or business.
The legal team at Michigan Injury Lawyers has proven our value to clients time and again, and you may hire us to represent you in Warren because:
- Our best attorneys have a hand in every case: Our Warren personal injury attorneys set the tone for our firm, and they have a role in every case we handle in Warren. Our attorneys have forged our firm’s reputation, and you should rest easy knowing our best are leading your case.
- Warren is near our home base: We have offices conveniently located throughout Michigan, meaning we are positioned ideally to represent you. Whether we are investigating an auto accident, filing a personal injury lawsuit in a local court, or handling any other aspect of your case, our experience in Warren will come in handy. The Windy City is our city, and we truly care about clients in our hometown.
- We go beyond the call of duty: It’s not enough to meet your expectations of your lawyer we plan to exceed them. We will work tirelessly to resolve your case as soon as possible while never settling for anything but fair compensation. Your lawyer will contact you faithfully with case updates, and we encourage you to contact us with questions or concerns.
- We assign attorneys based on their primary practice areas: The lawyer who leads your case will be solely responsible for securing the money you deserve. Therefore, your attorney must have relevant experience and a caseload that enables them to build your claim methodically. We assign lawyers to clients intentionally, ensuring you receive our firm’s strongest effort.
- We take cases to trial: We aren’t a law firm that quits. If liable parties aren’t willing to pay the money you deserve, we will take your case to trial.
You deserve a law firm that will place you first, invest heavily in your case, and honor its promise to fight for everything you deserve. That law firm is Michigan Injury Lawyers.
Michigan Injury Lawyers’ Practice Areas
Our attorneys prides themselves on having a deep knowledge of wide-ranging case types, including those that involve:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Animal attacks (including dog bites)
- Construction accidents and other workplace accidents
- Workers' compensation
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability
- Catastrophic injuries
- Wrongful deaths
If your case type is not listed here, we still want to hear from you. Our team strives to provide skillful legal services to anyone in need, and we can represent you if you have a valid claim.
Listen to Our Former Clients
Clients see most clearly how a law firm treats those it represents. We frequently receive testimonials from grateful clients who contacted us in their times of need. Review our testimonials to learn how we honor our pledge to fight for our clients’ best interests.
Recoverable Damages in Your Warren Personal Injury Case
We are never surprised by the expensive damages our clients suffer. For instance, the cost of a disabling auto accident (without even accounting for pain and suffering) is often in the hundreds of thousands, and many cases are even more costly.
Our experience with personal injury cases allows us to predict that your recoverable damages may include:
- Medical bills: Medical expenses are common damages in personal injury cases. Whether you’ve suffered an animal attack, auto accident, or another harmful event, we expect you’ll face medical expenses. Our team will work to ensure liable parties cover the cost of your medical care.
- Professional damages: Injuries often lead to professional damages, including lost earning power, lost income, loss of salary, lost bonuses, and lost benefits. You may also suffer psychologically when you are unable to work, and we will consider such harm as we build your case.
- Pain and suffering: Our attorneys are familiar with the term “pain and suffering,” which may refer to several of your non-economic damages. This can include post-traumatic stress disorder (which is common among auto accident victims and other clients), sleep problems, lost quality of life, anxiety, physical pain, lost quality of life, and certain other damages.
- Property costs: Certain case types, including motor vehicle accident cases, can cause extensive property costs. We will account for these expenses when calculating the value of a fair settlement.
Across our many years serving clients in Warren, we have learned that each client has a unique array of damages. For this reason, we will complete a thorough, open-minded investigation of your economic and non-economic damages.
Damages We’ll Seek Compensation for If You’ve Lost a Loved One
Some of our clients have lost a loved one because of another party’s negligence. These are the most heart-wrenching cases we handle, and wrongful death victims receive the utmost empathy from our team.
Some damages we often see in wrongful death cases include:
- Pain and suffering, including but not limited to survivors’ grief and depression
- The cost of counseling, medications, and other treatments for pain and suffering
- Loss of the decedent’s non-economic value (which can include a spouse’s companionship and a parent’s guidance)
- Loss of the decedent’s handiwork, security, accounting services, and other contributions to their household
- Loss of the decedent’s income, employer-provided benefits, and other forms of financial support
- Funeral costs
- Medical costs
- Estate-related costs
While we demand justice in every case we handle, wrongful death cases mean something more. Whatever your unique circumstances are, call Michigan Injury Lawyers today at (888) 454-0801 for your free consultation.
We Have the Resources to Handle Every Step of Your Case in Warren
We want you to have complete peace of mind while we fight for the compensation you deserve. Our team strives towards this goal by handling every step of your case, which will likely include:
Dealing with Insurance Companies
Insurers are often involved in personal injury cases and may be the party responsible for paying you.
We deal with insurance companies, including parrying bad-faith tactics like:
- Blaming you for the harm you’ve suffered
- Claiming it is not financially responsible for your losses
- Extending a lowball settlement offer
- Delaying the claims process
- Trying to confuse you
- Pressuring you to accept an unfair settlement
We will act accordingly if insurance companies cooperate and negotiate in good faith. If insurance companies are unwilling to extend the compensation you deserve, we will be ready for trial.
Obtaining Evidence of Defendants’ Negligence
Our legal team will secure any evidence that is relevant to your case, which may include:
- Expert testimony about the circumstances that prompted your personal injury case
- Eyewitness testimony
- Video footage of the event that caused you harm
- Any other evidence that helps us prove the negligence of liable parties
We will promptly investigate your accident, as evidence is not always available for long.
Calculating and Documenting Your Damages
Our legal team will know exactly how much money you deserve, and that’s the exact amount we will demand. Before entering settlement negotiations, we will collect medical records, medical bills, expert testimony, past income statements, invoices, and any other documentation that helps prove the harm you’ve experienced.
Leading Settlement Talks
Settlement negotiations will be our first chance to obtain the compensation you deserve. We will present evidence of negligence, explain how we calculated your damages, and make a comprehensive case demanding a fair settlement.
Completing a Trial (Only if Necessary)
Though trial is usually not necessary in civil cases like yours, we prepare each case like a trial is coming. We'll take your case to court if we don’t secure a fair settlement offer.
Overseeing the Administrative Aspects of Your Case
There are many other components to an insurance claim or lawsuit, including:
- Communications with courts
- Attending case-related appointments
- Completing paperwork
- Supplying information and paperwork to insurers
- Ensuring that your claim or lawsuit moves forward promptly.
Michigan Injury Lawyers has a dedicated staff that will oversee every aspect of your case. Our team effort will ensure you can prioritize your health while we tend to every detail of your claim or lawsuit.
Our Firm’s Fee Structure Places the Burden to Win on Us
Our firm aims for your financial recovery, and our fee structure proves it.
We use contingency fees, which means:
- You pay no upfront fee to Michigan Injury Lawyers
- Our firm covers the cost of filing your case, hiring experts, and completing the daily work your case will require
- We will receive a percentage of any financial recovery we obtain for you (and you will know exactly what that percentage is before we start your case)
- Under no circumstances will you pay out of your own pocket to hire our firm
Because our fee is tied to the outcome of your case, we have a financial incentive to obtain as much compensation as possible for you.
I’m Still Not Sure I Should Hire a Personal Injury Attorney from Michigan Injury Lawyers
We understand your hesitation if you have not hired a personal injury lawyer before.
However, consider the potential risk of handling your own insurance claim or lawsuit, which includes:
- Physical health problems: Many of our clients are facing a lengthy road to recovery, which should start immediately. If you try to handle your own insurance claim or lawsuit, you may risk causing additional health problems or prolonging your recovery time.
- Psychological and emotional hardship: Our clients also tend to have psychological and emotional scars from the event that prompted their claim or lawsuit. If you do not focus on recovery, you may worsen any pain and suffering you’re experiencing.
- Failure to obtain the money you deserve (and need): Those who have suffered injuries or lost a loved one are not always in a suitable position to handle an insurance claim or lawsuit. If you move forward without an attorney and your case suffers because you are suffering, you may fail to obtain the money you need and deserve.
Accept the help of a personal injury lawyer from Michigan Injury Lawyers. We will provide proactive, honest advice throughout the duration of your case, and you can contact us anytime you feel necessary. Also, expect frequent case updates from our team, as we always want you to know where your case stands.
We May Face a Deadline for Filing Your Case in Warren
Michigan’s statute of limitations generally requires us to file personal injury cases in Warren within three years of the harmful event.
Three years may seem like a wide window for filing your case, but:
- This window can begin closing while we complete the claims process
- Insurance companies may try to delay your claim while the window for filing a personal injury case inches closed
- Time may slip by while you are occupied with your recovery
It is best to hire our firm so we can resolve your case as soon as possible. If the filing window closes, it can be financially catastrophic for you.
Call Michigan Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
A Warren personal injury lawyer from our team is ready to fight for your financial recovery today. Your case is time-sensitive, so do not wait any longer to speak with us.
Call Michigan Injury Lawyers today at (888) 454-0801 for your free consultation.