Motorcycle accidents are known for their severity, as riders don’t have a physical barrier to protect them from other vehicles or the road. We anticipate that you have severe injuries and expensive damages, and you deserve a law firm that’s willing to fight for your financial recovery.
The Warren motorcycle accident attorneys from Michigan Injury Lawyers have earned our stripes by demanding fair compensation for bikers. We won’t advise you to settle for less than you deserve, and we will take your case to trial if necessary. Call Michigan Injury Lawyers at (888) 454-0801 for your free consultation.
- Michigan Injury Lawyers Know the Cost of Motorcycle Accidents
- Should I Hire a Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
- Why Injured Riders in Warren Hire Michigan Injury Lawyers?
- Do I Have to Hire an Attorney for My Motorcycle Accident Case in Warren?
- Our Team Will Lead Your Motorcycle Accident Case from Start to Finish
- We Counter Bad-Faith Tactics by Insurers and Other Liable Parties
- Call Michigan Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
Michigan Injury Lawyers Know the Cost of Motorcycle Accidents
We encourage you to hire a law firm that knows the toll a motorcycle accident takes on riders. Because Michigan Injury Lawyers has represented many motorcyclists and loved ones of deceased riders, we know that such accidents can cause:
Severe Pain and Suffering
Nobody is fully prepared for the trauma that a motorcycle accident can cause, including:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Physical pain, which can result from the initial impact, road rash, and other events that happen as a result of the crash
- Anxiety (which can include fear of riding after the accident)
- Scarring and other types of disfigurement
- Lost quality of life
The severity of your accident, the nature of your injuries and symptoms, and your unique response to the collision will dictate the types of pain and suffering you experience. Your attorney may commission a mental health expert to speak with you, diagnose your pain and suffering, and determine your treatment needs.
Long-Term Professional Damages
If you suffer injuries during a motorcycle accident, there is a strong chance you will have at least some professional fallout, which may include:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Lost chances to earn performance bonuses and promotions
- Loss of your career, depending on how your injuries affect your ability to work
- Psychological harm due to your inability to work as usual
- Lost benefits
Our team has represented clients who work in various fields, and each client suffers different professional consequences. Our team will identify exactly how your motorcycle accident has harmed you from a work standpoint.
Some potential property-related expenses from your motorcycle accident include:
- The cost of repairing or replacing your bike
- The cost of temporary transportation while your bike is in the shop
- The cost of a new vehicle if you are no longer able or comfortable riding a motorcycle
- The cost of any personal property (such as clothing and your cell phone) damaged during the accident
Our staff includes motorcycle riders, so we know how severe property damage from your accident may be. Allow Michigan Injury Lawyers to demand fair and total compensation for your accident-related property expenses.
Expensive Medical Bills
One study suggests that motorcyclists are more than twice as likely to suffer a severe injury during an accident than occupants of cars, SUVs, and trucks.
Your injuries may require many medical services, including:
- Medical transport
- Emergency treatment
- Diagnostic imaging
- Hospital services
- Rehabilitation services
If you need medical equipment, we will include the cost of that equipment in your claim or lawsuit.
If any of your injuries are disabling, you may need lifelong medical care, caregiver services, medical equipment, changes to your home, a disability-friendly vehicle, and frequent rehabilitation. We have represented many disabled clients, so we are prepared to value your damages and seek fair compensation.
The cost of certain disabling injuries is catastrophic, which is why it’s critical we obtain all the compensation you deserve.
A Wrongful Death
The possibility of brain injuries and chest trauma make motorcycle accidents potentially fatal.
We represent those who have lost a loved one, and recoverable damages in a Warren wrongful death case may include:
- Funeral and burial costs or cremation costs
- Grief and other forms of pain and suffering
- Lost companionship, lost parental guidance, and other non-economic damages caused by the loss
- Loss of the decedent’s financial support
- Loss of services the decedent performed within their household
Our attorneys are compassionate by nature, and this compassion shines brightest when we handle wrongful death cases.
If you suffer any other damages that aren’t listed here, rest assured that we will identify them and include them in your case.
Should I Hire a Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
Everyone affected by a motorcycle accident including injured riders and their loved ones must decide whether to hire a motorcycle accident attorney.
Some reasons why clients choose to hire a motorcycle accident attorney include:
- Unfamiliarity with insurance claims: Many of our clients have not been in many auto accidents (if any), so the post-accident process is entirely unfamiliar. On the other hand, our attorneys have extensive experience with insurance claims, which positions us to handle each case successfully.
- Lack of confidence about leading a lawsuit: If you are uncomfortable dealing with an insurance claim, the prospect of handling a lawsuit may be out of the question. With an attorney from our team leading your case, you can file a personal injury lawsuit (and even go to trial) if it is the right decision.
- Health-related limitations: A motorcycle accident can take a severe physical toll on a victim. Your focus should be on your health. When you allow Michigan Injury Lawyers to lead your case, nothing comes before your recovery. Our team can also seek liens to secure medical care and work to ensure liable parties cover all your healthcare costs.
- Limited financial resources: Even if you were on solid financial footing before your collision, the accident may cause sudden financial uncertainty. Michigan Injury Lawyers will cover the entire cost of your case, which may be a financial relief during an uncertain time in your life.
It is our mission to serve accident victims when they need help the most. Our attorneys bring experience, patience, and urgency to motorcycle accident cases, so you’ll be in capable hands with Michigan Injury Lawyers leading your case in Warren.
Why Injured Riders in Warren Hire Michigan Injury Lawyers?
We aim to provide all the reasons in the world to hire our firm. When you choose your motorcycle accident lawyer from our team, you can bank on the following:
Personalized Legal Service Where Your Interests Always Come First
Our clients are our priority; you should expect a close relationship with your attorney.
We go the extra mile for motorcycle accident victims, which means:
- We will listen to your account of events, learn your goals for your case, remember personal details and requests, and provide the type of legal service you seek
- We will monitor your recovery and ensure you receive the services you need
- You can call, text, or email our team (including your lawyer) anytime and expect a prompt response
- You will feel like family when you hire Michigan Injury Lawyers
Some law firms claim to prioritize their clients but fall short once the client has signed their paperwork. We follow through on our promises and are a firm you can rely on throughout your case.
A Legal Team Familiar With Motorcycle Accident Cases
Yours is not the first motorcycle accident case we have handled, and you cannot place a value on experience.
Because we have successfully represented other motorcycle accident victims throughout Michigan, we:
- Understand that motorcycle accidents often produce costly damages, and we are prepared to fight for a large financial recovery on your behalf
- Are familiar with motorcycle and auto insurance providers serving Michigan
- Know the technical details that often come with motorcycle accident cases
- Are ready for the challenges that may arise during your case
If you have the choice to hire a law firm that has handled many motorcycle accident cases and one that has not, we urge you to choose the experienced firm. That firm is Michigan Injury Lawyers.
Lawyers Willing to Take Your Case to Court
While we enter every negotiation to secure a fair settlement, liable parties do not always have the same intention. We will take your case to trial if we cannot obtain a fair settlement through negotiations. That’s a promise.
A Familiarity With Warren
We have led many cases in Warren, so we:
- Know how to navigate the streets of Warren (which will be valuable when gathering evidence and documenting your collision)
- Know the courts in Warren
- Have a genuine concern for riders in Warren, and we see your case as an opportunity to make the community safer
We will waste no time building and resolving your case because we’ve done this before.
A Team That Former Clients Speak Highly Of
If you want to know how a law firm will treat you, look to former clients. Our clients speak highly of our attorneys and support staff, as we always honor those we represent with honest, hard-working legal service.
We may have a limited time to file your case, so call Michigan Injury Lawyers today at
(888) 454-0801 for your free consultation.
Do I Have to Hire an Attorney for My Motorcycle Accident Case in Warren?
Whether to retain a motorcycle accident lawyer from our firm is entirely your decision.
Just know that if you choose not to hire an attorney, you may:
- Find it difficult to manage your case while you are also managing your recovery
- Have to invest significant time and effort learning about the ins and outs of insurance claims
- Feel even more out of depth if you don’t receive a fair settlement offer and have to consider a lawsuit
- Find it difficult to calculate your damages accurately, specifically when it comes to the cost of non-economic damages
- Struggle to secure the compensation you deserve
You have one true shot to get fair compensation for your accident, and it’s critical that you obtain all of the money you need to cover current and future damages. We hope you will allow our experienced, dedicated, and compassionate legal team to fight for the financial recovery you’re deserving of.
Our Team Will Lead Your Motorcycle Accident Case from Start to Finish
When you hire Michigan Injury Lawyers, expect start-to-finish service.
We focus on the smallest of details as we:
- Secure evidence: We will see video, witness accounts, and any other evidence that serves a role in your case. Our attorneys and investigators will start the investigation straight away, as we want to obtain all relevant evidence while it is available.
- Document damages: We will secure concrete proof of your damages, which may include medical bills and records, invoices related to property damage, and expert testimony about your damages.
- Calculate a settlement: Our team will identify a precise settlement target in advance of negotiations.
- Negotiate with liable parties: We negotiate like our clients’ futures depend on it. Trust us to hold liable parties accountable for their insurance contracts and negligent behavior.
- Consider the necessity of trial: If trial becomes a possibility, we will discuss it with you. If we determine that going to trial is in your best interests, you’ll have hired the right firm to represent you in court. Most motorcycle accident cases settle, but we’re only concerned with your case. If trial is the right move, we’ll be ready.
Michigan Injury Lawyers are a team of attorneys who make a personal commitment to you, your family, and your future.
We Counter Bad-Faith Tactics by Insurers and Other Liable Parties
Unfortunately, insurers and liable parties may place their financial interests over yours (and overdo the right thing). Our firm will be open-minded towards insurers, and we can cooperatively negotiate the settlement you deserve.
However, we will prepare if the liable parties:
- Blame you for the accident
- Claim that certain injuries happened before the collision
- Undervalue your damages
- Try to confuse you about the details of your case (including but not limited to insurance policy details)
- Try to coax you into admitting fault
- Offer a lowball settlement and pressure you to accept
Your motorcycle accident attorney will be your protector, and we will handle interactions with insurers and other liable parties. We will insist that liable parties pay fairly, and we will stick by our settlement demands even if we face bad-faith tactics.
Call Michigan Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
Remember the filing deadline for your case, so don’t wait to contact our team. Call Michigan Injury Lawyers today at (888) 454-0801 for your free consultation about hiring our Warren personal injury lawyers.