- Do I have a case? <iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uHqcMvvtxe4?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen title="Do I have a case? (313) 438-4357 Michigan Injury Lawyers"></iframe>
- What can I receive compensation for after an injury?Michigan law says that if a person’s negligence caused you harm, he or she may be responsible for your injury-related expenses. Depending on the extent of your damages, you could receive compensation for:
- lost wages,
- past, current, and future medical bills,
- reimbursement for travel to medical facilities,
- and more.
When you call Michigan Injury Lawyers, our Michigan personal injury lawyers can investigate your claim and determine how much money you may be eligible to receive. Then, we’ll do everything we can to help you get it. Contact us today at 313-438-4357 or fill out a free initial consultation form, and let us fight for you.
- How can an attorney help me recover damages after a car accident?After your auto accident, the insurance company will do its best to protect its profits. That often means getting a “lowball” settlement offer from the insurance adjuster. If you agree to the initial settlement, you forfeit your rights to full compensation.The Michigan personal injury lawyers at Michigan Injury Lawyers can deal with the insurance company on your behalf. We’ll calculate your total accident-related expenses, and then we’ll negotiate until you get the amount you deserve. If we can’t agree on a settlement with the insurance company, we won’t hesitate to take your case to trial.
- Who’s responsible for my truck accident?After a truck accident, multiple parties may be responsible for your injuries, medical bills, and pain and suffering. Parties who may be held liable include the:
- truck driver,
- truck manufacturer,
- truck owner,
- trucking company,
- and more.
At Michigan Injury Lawyers, we can investigate your truck accident and determine who is responsible. You can count on us—we know how to deal with multiple parties after truck accidents to help get you the maximum settlement.
- How do I know if I’m a victim of medical malpractice?Medical malpractice can encompass many types of medical mistakes, such as:
- failure to diagnose,
- miscommunication among hospital staff,
- prescription medication errors,
- surgical errors,
- wrong diagnosis,
- and more.
If your injury was caused by a medical professional’s negligence—or carelessness—you may be able to file a claim for medical malpractice. The Michigan medical malpractice lawyers at Michigan Injury Lawyers have the experience to determine if you have a valid claim—and if so, we’ll fight for you.
- What’s the process for filing a wrongful death lawsuit?Michigan law says that if you are the dependent of someone who died due to wrongful, negligent, or careless acts of another person, company, or government, you may be entitled to seek compensation. To file a wrongful death lawsuit, contact the Michigan wrongful death lawyers at Michigan Injury Lawyers. We’ll take over the legal paperwork and build a strong case while you take time to grieve your loss.
- Do I need a lawyer? <iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2Ab94WbVsPo?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen title="Do I Need a Lawyer? - (313) 438-4357 - Michigan Injury Lawyers"></iframe>